and Achievements] [Total
QuDality Policy] [Evnironmental
Policy] [Integrity Management Policy]
DUNWELL prohibits all forms of bribery and corruption and is committed to integrity, honesty and anti-corruption practices in doing business. All directors and staff (hereafter referred as “personnel”) must abide by this integrity policy and the associated company rules and guidelines.
- Our Company and all personnel have to observe the Prevention of Bribery Ordinance (Cap. 201) and Competition Ordinance (Cap. 619) in Hong Kong and relevant laws in other jurisdictions when conducting business in the region
- Our Company does not allow our personnel to solicit or accept any advantages1 from any individuals or organizations having business dealings with our Company unless permission is granted for the acceptance.
- Our Company prohibits all personnel from offering advantages to any staff or member of a government department or public body while having dealing of any kind with them. We also prohibit all personnel from offering advantages to any individual of organizations, whether directly or indirectly through a third party, for influencing them in any dealing, when conducting business with our Company.
- Our Company’s personnel are required to avoid accepting lavish or frequent entertainment from others having business dealings with our Company.
- Our company requires all personnel to avoid any conflict of interest situation, or the perception of such. If unavoidable, the personnel concerned should make a declaration to the approving authority who should decide on the actions for mitigating the conflict.
- Our Company prohibits all personnel from disclosing any classified information without authorization, and misusing any Company information.
- Our Company has an internal reporting mechanism for our personnel to enquire matters relating to integrity and report possible breaches of integrity requirements. Our Company handles these reports promptly and in strict confidence.
- Our Company strictly forbids retaliation against any personnel who, in good faith, reports possible breaches of integrity requirements or who participates in the inquiry / investigation of the allegation.
- Any personnel in breach of integrity requirements will be subject to internal disciplinary action, including termination of appointment and / or referral to relevant law enforcement agencies.
- Our Company is committed to partner with ethical business counterparts who share the same value and commit to the same integrity standard.